Welcome to the new GMTGames.com!
Here is a quick overview of site navigation and new features. Features of note:
The ONLINE CHAT customer support capability is one of our favorite new features, one we think will especially help our overseas customers. It’s located at the top right of each screen. Our office folks are online each day from 6:30 AM to 4 PM Pacific time, and you can chat with them live online then should you need help with an order, your account, or site navigation. We ask you to PLEASE use this feature only as NEEDED. We have FOUR office ladies and about TWELVE THOUSAND customers, so you can see how this could be difficult. Please be patient, as we expect we could have some short wait times occasionally right after we launch the new site, as many customers use this feature to clear up any outstanding communications issues.
- From the Main Menu at top, clicking the HOME button or the GMT logo will take you to the home page. For you art buffs, that page includes a slide show of almost all of our in-stock games featuring artwork from Rodger’s covers. That page also includes two “News and Information” sections at the bottom. The RECENT ADDITIONS section chronicles a comprehensive list of recent updates – with links - to the website to help you find them quickly. The NEWS section includes informational updates regarding upcoming charging and shipping as well as general GMT news.
- The P500 menu heading at page-top will take you to an all-new P500 page that includes up-to-the-minute totals for each P500 game! So when you order, you’ll see the numbers increase in real time. The P500 page also includes a near-future charging notification and a link to a 6 month production outlook.
- The GAMES PAGE menu at the top gives you access to various listings of all of our games. Use the left side menu to navigate to the game series’ or types that you want, or use the handy SEARCH feature to find any game by title.
- The left side menu includes a listing of all games by series or type, plus sections for ONLINE RESOURCES and Events, links, etc.
- We have added specific pages for Cyberboard and Vassal (on the left hand menu under ONLINE RESOURCES) with a list of modules and links to download (for free!) right on our site. This is a work in progress, so please let us know of any modules that exist out there on the web that we are missing.
- For those of you who prefer to see all the items we have available to browse or order in an alphabetical format (somewhat like the old GMT website) please, use the Multiple Item Order Form (located at the top left of any left side menu) to see a complete alphabetical list of everything we have in-stock and on our P500 list.
One thing we don’t want you to miss on the new site is our GAME RATING feature. Now you can go into any game page on the site (you need to be logged in to your account to use this feature) and rate that game on a scale of 5 stars (5 is the best). You can also leave any comments you wish about that game and read comments from your fellow gamers. We invite you to rate and comment on as many games as you wish, as this adds value to the site for all of our customers.
We hope that you will find the new GMTGames.com website to be a big improvement over our old site. This new site is not finished by any means; we will be upgrading features and content on an ongoing basis. Please, if you see areas that need attention or updating, or would like to see a new feature added, don’t hesitate to let us know. Please send your website suggestions or comments directly to Gene at [email protected].