- The Opening Guns - Peter P. Perla
- Learn the Giuco Sedano, Warsaw Waltz and Tarnopol Tango in this article that covers a myriad of the many ways to experience August 1914 in Paths of Glory.
- Goin' Mobile - Kris Weinschneker
- Play of the Mobilization deck involves some critial choices about War Status and Reinforcements.
- Limited War Cards - Kris Weinschneker
- Continuing his discussion of the card decks, Kris offers his suggestions on getting from "Limited" to "Total" war quickly.
- Total War Cards - Kris Weinschneker
- Wrapping up his review of the cards, Kris offers some endgame cardplay suggestions.
New Scenarios and Cards
- New Scenarios - Ted Raicer
- The game's designer provides the official starting setups, including card dispositions, for games begun in 1915, 1916, or 1917.
- Adding More Paths to Your Deck - Ted Raicer
- Twenty new cards are included as an insert to this magazine. Here are their historical bases.
- PoG Supply - Ananda Gupta
- The disruption of supply lines can cause the collapse of a front. Each theater has a number of key locations in the defence of those vital supply lines.
- Parade of Fools: The Italian Front - Ananda Gupta
- The Italian front offers both promise and danger to both sides, as they attempt to overcome the foibles of their "weak sister" armies.
- Optional Rules: Assessing the Balance - Ananda Gupta
- How effective are the mainstream optional rules at establishing a balanced game?
- PBEM Primer - Kris Weinschneker
- A primer on playing PoG via Play By Email.
- Variant Cards - Tod Reiser
- More card ideas to consider adding to your deck.
- Pre-War Options - Ted Raicer
- For those wanting to vary the starting force setup, here are some ideas for each major nation.
- Strategic Options - Rick D. Stuart
- Rick provides us with more options to alter game play - some affecting the setup, some used later in the game.
- Historical Variants - Brad Martin
- For those seeking to experiment with history and game balance, here are more variant rule ideas.